Lily Munster vs Morticia Addams

Back in 2001 I had a conversation with John Astin and somehow we got to talking about The Munsters as opposed to The Addams Family. He asked which did I prefer - Lily Munster or Morticia Addams. I said it'd have to be Morticia hands down. He then asked me why so I told him that Lily Munster was who I wanted to tuck me into bed at night, but Morticia was who I wanted to creep into bed with.

He roared with laughter and said that he often thought the same thing.

Both Carolyn Jones and Yvonne de Carlo are gone now...both women gave me, and I'm sure entire generations of males, an appreciation for goth girls, so what can you say? I'm sure they're up there comparing notes right now.

Comments

Previous Posts!

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

New York Scam: A Serious Warning For All Travellers

MARVEL COMICS DEMANDS $17,000 from BROKE CREATOR of GHOST RIDER! The Shame Of Marvel...Part II

Yogi Bear's Sexuality Explained