Thursday, June 19, 2014

Book Swap Offer #2: Ghastly Terror!

Today's 'Let's Do A Swap' book: Ghastly Terror! By Stephen Sennitt.  Paperback, 1st edition. Brand new. A fairly good read.  Studies the 1950s pre-code horror comics through to the black and white horror mags of the 1970s.  It has it’s moments, but if you like Skywald material then this is for you. If like Charlton material, probably best to let this one go.

One only - once it’s gone, then it’s gone.  Tomorrow, another book. Let people know if you think they might want it.

Here's the deal. I'm going through my stuff and will be getting rid of a lot of doubles and the like. Some people will find books just turning up on their doorstep from time to time. In the meantime, other books I've decided to see it a trade can be worked up. Here's how I'll do it.

I like oddball stuff. Such as ephemera (that's paper type stuff for the less edumacated amongst us) relating to comics and movies (not videos or DVDs), sketches, signed letters, autographed items - that kind of stuff - so if you have something you don't want and you want what I post then let me know and we'll trade.  Each day, another book, until I run out.

UPDATE: Only two Andru & Esposito books left.

No comments: