Thursday, October 15, 2009

Paty Cockrum Needs Your Help!

From Clifford Meth:
She'll be annoyed at me for saying anything, but what are friends for? Paty Cockrum--Dave's widow and retired Marvel Comics Bullpen colorist and penciller (as Paty Greer)--had an unexpected tax bill courtesy of Uncle Sam that's a bit more than she can handle at the moment. To help offset the burden, I'm lowering the already low prices on Dave Cockrum's personal comics collection, which I sell for the estate (proceeds typically benefit a scholarship at the Joe Kubert School; this time they benefit Paty).

Please click here to see what's for sale, make a list of the books you'd like, and drop me an email at cliffmeth@aol.com -- I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.
-----------------------

So, what are you waiting for? Get in there and buy some damned fine comics from the collection of one of the creators of the New X-Men (frankly, is there anything better?) and help out Paty at the same time. I know there's people that read this blog with deep pockets, so reach in and spread some of that good karma, and folding stuff, around where it's needed.

No comments: