Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Last Realm: Dragonscarpe: Exclusive In-Store Signing

If you're in Adelaide this Friday then you'll be wanting to check this one out.


Appearing in store, August 8th 5:30pm to 7:30PM

Artist MICHAL DUTKIEWICZ (Batman, Wolverine & Lost in Space) and writer PAT MCNAMARA (Co-Creator of The Unknown Soldier). Both men will be signing copies of their just released book, THE LAST REALM: DRAGONSCARPE.

This event is exclusive to Adelaide Comic Centre, and more details can be found on their web-site, or by visiting the store or giving them a call: Shop 15, Citi Centre Arcade, Rundle Mall, Adelaide, South Australia, phone 82235593. I'll be popping in for a few minutes to take some happy snaps, not that my attendance will get people flocking in, but hey - it'll be a damn good day I'm sure.

1 comment:

Don Hudson said...

I wish I could be there. Sounds like a good time!