Too Much Toth

Is there such a thing as Too Much (Alex) Toth? I don't think so. I bought this postcard not that long ago. I guess it's the closest I'll ever come to owning an original Toth Space Ghost - can't complain and indeed I won't.

I've now finished my stint as a full-time day job worker and am back to part time. Thank Christ for that. I have to admit that I was getting rather sick of the whole thing. I have things to do, and at the end of the day after the tax-man and the ex have dipped their beaks into what I earn I was only making a paltry $200 more per fortnight than what I'd earn working half the time. So if I've not replied to an email, keep the faith. Replies will be forthcoming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New York Scam: A Serious Warning For All Travellers

Hoax Of The Year: Jack Kirby's Spiderman

We Made The Washington Post!