31st December, 2006: Part I

Poor Robin. I mean, we always knew didn't we?

You got it, it's gonna be that kind of a day. We've decided to check into one of the better hotels here for tonight's carrying on, and once we're there I'll take some happy snaps and update the blog, so you'll be able to get some idea of what's going on, where and when. Mind you by about 11pm I fully intend to be as pissed as a little beetle, so only expect this to go so far.

But here we go - post #1.

Couldn't sleep. Woke up at 5:00am and finally dragged myself out of the cot and went on-line. Have decided that my last official work for 2006 will be taking a swing at a script for a project that I'm working on for First Salvo. All going well I'll be able to email that off later today and then that's it. No more work. Tomorrow, however, will be a different kettle of dolphin as I start work anew, this time I'll be getting ready for an interview later in the week. Talking to Alan Kupperberg is always fun and it's something I look forward to doing.

Then, on Tuesday, it's back at the day job where I'll be putting in for two weeks off later in the month so I can revamp the Jim Mooney book - it's found a new home at another publisher, and should be out there in the market sometime mid 2007. Other than that, well there's always heaps to do. Pity none of it pays cash...HAH! But the personal satisfaction I get is worth more anyway.

Ooopppsss...yep luvvie, it's a coloured shower of sorts.

Now where was I? That's right, 2007. No resolutions for this little golden duck, they're an utter waste of time. Just more of the same, only better. I will update this blog more often and I'll sit down one day and get it a lot more user friendly. I'll continue to work on the web-site and update that more often. I'll transcribe more tapes. I'll read more books. So much to do, so little time, but wait and see.

The next post will come after noon, once we're in the hotel room. I'll give you a look at the views from the window.

Comments

Previous Posts!

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

New York Scam: A Serious Warning For All Travellers

MARVEL COMICS DEMANDS $17,000 from BROKE CREATOR of GHOST RIDER! The Shame Of Marvel...Part II

Yogi Bear's Sexuality Explained