Thursday, June 01, 2006

Don't Call Me A Geek

Until you've seen these priceless wonders. Each to their own I guess. It's an early day for me due to a paint explosion at the day job yesterday, which saw all kinds of toxic fumes entering via the air-conditioning ducts. 2/3 of the staff fled the premises, the rest of us stayed put. As I'm off to Melbourne/Camberwell tomorrow I thought it'd be prudent to hang around and then leave early today. Guess that worked a little too well as the fumes hit me this morning and tore out my throat and left me with the headache from hell. Still I left earlier than usual, came home, rested and got the crap out of the store room for the fair. All's good.

Now all I have to do is burn some CDs of MP3s to take with us - time for some serious '80s retro. I do this in order to see what the other half's breaking point is when it comes to such music. So far it's an impressive breaking point, but I have reached it on more than one occassion...this promises to be fun. Almost any theme song from any crappy '80s flick will do it, especially anything from Top Gun...JOY!

No comments: