Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Archive Box #4876

The archives are up. If anyone can be bothered to go through them they'll find some huge gaps. There's stuff that I just don't want out there anymore, so I've just spent the last few hours deleting old posts - I've deleted about 100 or more. It's all crap really.

There's a huge gap there and that's for a reason. It was a difficult period in my life filled with hardship, pain and heartbreak. I got hurt, I hurt others. There's some who refuse to speak to me anymore, so be it, and some I have no time for. Anyway, by deleting the posts it's my way of saying get over it - I have. Along the way there was a lot of fun and some damn good times, and that's what I'll remember from now on.

I've never seen the need for keeping absolutely everything that I've ever written. Call me a Nazi but I'm not above burning my own books. I keep my past up here (taps head) and there it remains. The epithany is now complete and my skin is shed.

Life begins again.


Tim said...

You are a NAZI! JUST KIDDING.Like your new look.

Danny said...

Takes one to know one ya bleedin' heart liberal.

Talk soon pal... hope you're keeping well, like a fine wine.