Thursday, April 01, 2004

Ghosts Part II

So where does the ghost come from and what does she represent? She popped in last night, so, just for fun, I tried to speak to her. She doesn't scare me all that much anymore, startles me yes, but scares me? Nah. Takes more than a spook to spook me. So once I woke up and saw her standing there I said "Hiya". No reply, but I think that if she did reply I'd have shat the bed.

Then she vanished, leaving me with the orange jelly scent.

I first saw her in a dream. Now this dream is a reoccurring one. I often get repeats of dreams -- I've been having one particularly freaky falling dream since I was a wee little lad. But this one came from nowhere.

It started a few years back and it goes like this: I walk into a night club, or some kind of a dark setting that's playing music. The tune is normally something retroish, but it does change. Start laughing now because most of the times it's Relax that's in the background. I walk into the place, stop and prop and have a good look about. Then I start to walk around. Now as anyone who knows me, and has been with me in such an eviroment would know, I don't walk in such places, I slither. I walk slowly and deliberately, I move very much like a serpent (their words, not mine) and as I slither I notice her slithering towards me - walking like a mirror image of myself. We walk through the people until we come face to face. Then we stand there, about two feet apart. I start to say something but she motions me to be silent by holding her finger to her lips, then she motions me to follow her, which I do.

Then I wake up. Frustrating eh? You have no idea just how damned frustrating it is. I can't put a time frame on it - I'm dressed in black which means nothing really, as I usually go out dressed in black.

So I had these dreams for about a year or so, then when I moved into here she started to manifest herself into the world as I awake.

My own personal ghost, who wears a purfume that has an after scent of orange jelly. One day I'm gonna figure out what she's on about.

No comments: